Hey, everyone lets talks why should we love blogging.
Blogging can be fun and it can also be tedious from thinking what post should I write this week, drafting, taking pictures or searching a stock image, to promote your blog it basically being your own employee, the secretary, and the boss. So why you should blog?
Well, blogging may not be for everyone that is if you’re not into writing than it’s not for you but for those who are creative and love to write than it might be for you.
1) Creating your own blog learning HTML codes, adding gadgets creating templates (or buying one from ETSY) is actually quite fun. I personally like to buy templates and personalize a bit since I barely have time so there’s is nothing wrong with it. When I started blogging I was searching for a good template and I somehow met a German blogger name Suvarna Gold. I send her an email if she could make me a logo for my blog and that I’m willing to pay her via PayPal and she told me that she will do it for free as long as I give her credits to her and write a post about her. I’m forever grateful for her kindness and I think that is one of the few reasons why I’ve been blogging these past four years. (Danke schon Suvarna!)
2) Meeting new bloggers around the world! I love meeting people from different countries and learning new things from them and their country. I don’t have to say much about this but meeting bloggers regardless of how long they been blogging is just a unique experience and there are many blog posts where you can relate from them. So go and read their post and follow them on twitter!
3) Over time you will be receiving emails. There are some few sponsor posts where I get paid for it. Some few bloggers where I met get freebies, some of them gets freebie plus money and others just get paid for it. So please be patience you may start getting emails from small gigs and you may end up hitting a jackpot from your favorite brands.
4) DO NOT STRESS! Don’t stress if you don’t get enough traffic and comment that will just make it worse, just take a deep breath and relax just keep promoting your post by using a queue. It can be disheartening when we have this expectation on having a lot of traffic views and comment and we barely get 100 viewers and zero comments all I can say just be patience, participate in other blog post, comment them while adding your link of your blog but please read their post and try to give a bit long comment instead “wow love this post” because remember they also worked hard on their post and they want feedback just like you.
5) Last but not least Disqus I love, love, love Disqus. Disqus is a very friendly user for bloggers it makes sure that there are no spambots all you have to do is sign up follow their instruction to apply Disqus on your blog so people can easily comment on your post and avoid the risk of bots.