This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Hey, everyone, on this post I will be showing some home decor for all years round.
As someone who enjoys the maximalist lifestyle but ends up moving to a new place (aka a studio apartment) well I just play with the space making sure not to overstuff the place.
Minimalism is not fully my thing but keeping everything eclectic gives me joy.
Kicking off we start with…
- A Colorado Table Lamp from Anthropologies. Gives this modern mid-century vibe. So
you can easily illuminate the room that you wish for when you simply want to cozy up with a nice book and a cup of tea.
- Mushroom incense holder. Okay, lately I’ve been obsessing with mushrooms and gnomes. I find it super magical and adorable. As a witchy person, I love using incense and making my apartment feel more energized with nature.
- I’m Famous Online Tapestry. Christmas is pretty much nearby and those who think or are pretty active online. Should be on the go-to wishlist.
- Smeg Espresso Machine with Coffee Grinder. As a coffee lover, I’m the type of person who is extremely picky with coffee beans and I can spend weeks if not months searching for a good coffee machine.
- Paris Hilton Clean Ceramic. Not going to put the very long title but can we agree that it is the perfect pink cooking ware?! Waiting for my next paycheck to get that set.
- 2 Door Shargreen Console Okay, when you live in a small apartment or simply a studio apartment you gotta play with the space and storage becomes basically your best friends.
While I just recently moved to a new place and I’m simply learning how to navigate the space without sacrificing my love for maximalism there are always fun challenges on how to use creativity in a small area.